Thursday, May 29, 2014

Blog:22 Senior Project Reflection

(1) Positive Statement
What are you most proud of in your Block Presentation and/or your senior project? Why?

Im proud of how much the class enjoyed doing my activity. They gave a lot of positive feedback. Im glad because creating the note cards took me hours to complete!

(2) Questions to Consider
a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Block Presentation (self-assessment)?


 I would give myself a P.


b.     What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project (self-assessment)?
I would give myself an AP.

3) What worked for you in your senior project?

Working with two different mentors. Having two experts to ask questions to when i was confused about something really helped my experience.


(4) (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would have you done differently to improve your senior project if you could go back in time?


I would start making my activity earlier. I stayed up late cutting and gluing the pictures and prices on the note cards.


(5) Finding Value
How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors?   Be specific and use examples.



My senior project helped me pick the career i want to study for in college. Luckily, cal poly offers hospitality management. I've also have the chance to join both my mentors in their business. 

No comments:

Post a Comment