Thursday, January 9, 2014

Blog 11: Mentorship 10 Hours

1. Where are you doing your mentorship? Im doing my mentorship at A&R creations; a business dealing with an aspect of event planning.
2. Who is your contact? Rosa Nunez (909)706-2283
3. How many total hours have you done (total hours should be reflected in your mentorship log located on the right hand side of your blog like your WB)? I've done 12 hours
4. Summarize the 10 hours of service you did. For my mentorship i had to change the window display very often because changing it brings customers since they like seeing new things. I also had to work with alot of customers while my mentor made allterations on pieces.
5. Email your house teacher the name of your contact and their phone number confirming who they should call to verify it.

No comments:

Post a Comment