Friday, January 31, 2014

Blog 13: Lesson 2 Reflection

1. Positive Statement
Im proud of my activity. I think people really enjoyed it and it was really understandable. 

2. Questions to Consider
       a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?

 I would give myself an AP.

       b.     Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.
I think i deserve an AP because my activity really put to use what i taught the class. The only requirement i didn't meet was time so thats gonna hurt me a lot. 


3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?

My activity.

4.  (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?

I would read more books on my answer so i can add more slides and have more information to talk about .

5. Finding Value
What do you think your answer #2 is going to be?  

Something about negotiating or time management. 

1 comment:

  1. Good reflection! Your activity was one of the best I've seen. Keep the materials for your last presentation in case you'd like to use them again. Definitely dig deeper by getting some books.

    ReplyDelete