Thursday, February 6, 2014

blog 14: Independent Component 1


I, Leslie Nunez, affirm that i compleated my independent component which repreents 30 hours of work.
I helped at A&R Creations, with my mentor Rosy Nunez. I helped her make a contract with a client which involved providing the decorations of a venue and church. 




By doing this i learned how to work with customers and provide them something that fits their budget and needs.

It helped me understand my topic better because i now know what it is an event planner has to deal with. For example the day we set up the venue was a sunday, the church ended at 4 pm and the guest would arrive at the venue right after but we had to transfer some of the decorations from the church to the venue before the guest arrived. to fix this we had two different teams working; one was setting up the venue and the other the church. With that team work we managed to get everything done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment