Wednesday, April 23, 2014

April Post

On April 4th, I went on my first all day wedding with my mentor Claudia, the owner of Enchanted Crown Events. I had the opportunity to help Claudia and her assistant to set up the wedding. Everything pictured below was done by us three. It was a great experience that taught me how an event planner works and what they have to do for the client during the event. We did run into some trouble where a glass door fell and shattered because of how windy it was. This was a problem because that glass door has the seating arrangement the bride had set up. Luckily, the bride was understanding and was happy Claudia had everything on paper; I just had to direct everyone to their tables. I look forward to joining Claudia at another event in May!







No comments:

Post a Comment