Thursday, April 24, 2014

Blog 19: Independent Component 2

a. I, Leslie Nunez, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.
b. Senior year helped me complete my independent component. 
c. 
d.  Interpretive:
I'm not done with my independent component two but so far i've been a big part of planning prom and i will continue to participate in the committees. Planning prom helped me with my senior topic because i've had to deal with budgeting, and planning a themed event.
Applied:  
This experience has helped me answer my essential question because i've had to learn how to budget and negotiate on my own.
These are the type of vases we want for the candy table.
We want lanterns like these as center pieces but they might be out of our budget!
This is the fabric we got to make runners on the tables, but we got it in black and gold








No comments:

Post a Comment