Monday, April 28, 2014

Blog 20: Exit interview

1. What is most important in managing a profitable event planning business? My best answer is "Satisfying a customer while building long lasting relationships."

2. I thought about how my other answers help answer my EQ and with the help of my mentors they we agreed that when you provide excellent customer service to your clients they will continue to return to you.

3. The problem i faced was writing out my answer was that i knew it would be difficult to find an activity that would teach the class how to do it themselves. Also, i had trouble with finding the wording that would make my answer look best.

4. One of the most significant sources were my mentors Rosy and Claudia with their help i was able to get the real inside into all my answers and experience some of the benefits and hardships that come with the business. The other was an article i read. It is titled The life of an event planner: dealing with difficult clients by Kate Minshall.

No comments:

Post a Comment